How to log Access-Accept reply attributes/values in radpostauth sql

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Aug 27 15:31:21 CEST 2017

On Aug 26, 2017, at 5:55 PM, James Wood <james.wood at purplewifi.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the replies. I can use %{pairs:reply:} and it provides:
>
> "Acct-Interim-Interval =3D 120=2C Session-Timeout =3D 86400"
>
> But this doesn't look nice in the DB as it gets inserted exactly like that.
> Is there a way to unescape the quoted printable text to that =3D is actually
> = for example?

  Not right now, because it's hard for the server to know what's inside of an SQL string and shouldn't be escaped, versus what's outside of an SQL string, and should be escaped.

  Knowing that would require writing an SQL parser...

> I tried %{unescape:%{pairs:reply:}} but I didn't change it.

  Because the escaping is done by the SQL module *after* the expansion is created.

  We'll take a look at fixing this for v4, but it's likely hard to do right in v3.