django-freeradius

Fiorella De Luca deluca_fiorella at yahoo.it
Tue Aug 29 16:51:13 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,
I am Fiorella De Luca and I am a participant of the Google Summer Code. During this three months, I have worked on an OpenWISP project regarding the creation of a freeradius web interface.This app, django-freeradius, is a web interface built in django that can be used to manipulate the data of a freeradius 3 database. The project offers a REST API which can (and should) be used with freeradius 3 rest module. It's not yet ready for production but we are close to completing the first phase.
In these links you can find the main information about the project:
GSOC project summary: https://delucafiorella2602.blog/2017/08/28/google-summer-of-code-2017-django-freeradius/ .Repository of the project: https://github.com/openwisp/django-freeradius .Documentation of the project: http://django-freeradius.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ .
If you are interested in trying it I would be glad to know your precious opinions and suggestions. Thank you!

Fiorella De Luca