Freeradius 3 sql not working with nas entries in nas table

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Dec 2 13:51:12 CET 2017

On Dec 2, 2017, at 7:42 AM, .h <h at alf.world> wrote:
> I always get:
> rlm_sql (sql): Adding client 192.168.35.158 (debian9) to 192.168.35.158 clients list
> Failed to find virtual server 192.168.35.158

  The problem is that you've been told about four times what the "server" field is for, what you should put in it, and what documentation explains this.

  Despite that, you're still having problems.

> why is it looking for a virtual server?

  I asked you if you knew what a virtual server was, and you ignore my question.  THAT is why I asked the question.

  If you know what a virtual server is, you would know that client packets get processed through virtual servers.

  If you had read the replies to your questions, you would know what to put in the "server" column.  If you had read the documentation I pointed you to, you would know what to put in the "server" column.

  Despite all that, you're still putting the client IP into the "server" column, EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW ITS WRONG AND IT DOESN'T WORK.

> i want to have a client.

  You're so focussed on what you want, that you're ignoring all attempts to help you.

  I've already told you *exactly* what to put in the "server" column.  Don't blame me if you're not reading my messages.