winbindd_priv dont exist

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Dec 13 19:21:42 CET 2017

On Dec 13, 2017, at 1:03 PM, Carlos Bordon <cgermanb at live.com.ar> wrote:

> I make a new installation on centos 7 and freeradius v3, but i get the same error

  Then you're still making the same mistake.

> i follow this guide:
>
> https://commonworkspace.ru/article.php?id=38

   The FreeRADIUS Wiki has extensive documentation on this subject.  Please follow that.

> rlm_ldap (ldap): Reserved connection (0)

  And you're posting the same debug output again.  That doesn't help.

  This isn't difficult.  The debug output tells you which files the server is reading.  You need to read the debug output, and edit those files.

  If you're editing a text file on disk, FreeRADIUS will see those changes, and read them.  There is no magic here.  It's all basic Unix system administration.