winbindd_priv dont exist

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Dec 13 20:05:10 CET 2017

On Dec 13, 2017, at 1:41 PM, Carlos Bordon <cgermanb at live.com.ar> wrote:

> i undertand, but I do not know where else to search, if i change the ip of ldap server i see the change, but with chase nothing happend, comment or uncomment is the same error.

  Then again... you're not editing the file that the server is reading.

> Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm really stuck
>

> this a complete debug

  No, it's not.  It's PART of the debug output.

  Post the debug output.  ALL OF IT.  Post EVERY SINGLE LINE OF TEXT from the time you do "radiusd -X" until the server sends an Access-Reject.

  Odds are that the answer is in there.  And you're ignoring it, because you don't think it's important.