groupname not coming in the radacct table

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Dec 13 20:18:53 CET 2017

> On Dec 13, 2017, at 2:11 PM, J E H A N Z A I B <jehanzaib.kiani at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ok ya i have just checked and its not in the Access request.

  Please read what I wrote... I *know* it's not in the Access-Request.  It's in a database.  YOUR database.

  So... do you know what database you're using?  Do you know where those groups are stored in the DB?  Do you know how to query groups in the DB?

> Do u know how
> to acehive this please ? There should an easy way because i assign a group
> to a user and the usergroup repies as well.

  Then you already know the answers to the questions above.  And, you should be able to come up with a solution.