winbindd_priv dont exist

Carlos Bordon cgermanb at live.com.ar
Wed Dec 13 20:21:31 CET 2017

Alan,

the cokmplete debug, thanks

________________________________
De: Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users-bounces+cgermanb=live.com.ar at lists.freeradius.org> en nombre de Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
Enviado: miƩrcoles, 13 de diciembre de 2017 04:05 p.m.
Para: FreeRadius users mailing list
Asunto: Re: winbindd_priv dont exist

On Dec 13, 2017, at 1:41 PM, Carlos Bordon <cgermanb at live.com.ar> wrote:

> i undertand, but I do not know where else to search, if i change the ip of ldap server i see the change, but with chase nothing happend, comment or uncomment is the same error.

  Then again... you're not editing the file that the server is reading.

> Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm really stuck
>

> this a complete debug

  No, it's not.  It's PART of the debug output.

  Post the debug output.  ALL OF IT.  Post EVERY SINGLE LINE OF TEXT from the time you do "radiusd -X" until the server sends an Access-Reject.

  Odds are that the answer is in there.  And you're ignoring it, because you don't think it's important.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
Support & Services<http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html>
www.freeradius.org
The world's leading RADIUS server. The project includes a GPL AAA server, BSD licensed client and PAM and Apache modules. Full support is available from NetworkRADIUS.