EAP-TLV

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:03:10 CET 2017

Not had a problem myself with TLV set... So let's look at what that does
and examine your data path. Is your NAS terminating the EAP and then
proxying it to your FR? If there another system in the way? You have
something quirky in your config, double auth-type being set, so send me
your virtual server configs. There will be some obvious thing there.

alan