plat fie for accounting start

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Dec 15 12:33:38 CET 2017

On Dec

> iam using actually freeradius 3.0.15 with mariadb server but we have an
> issue of performance

  What is the performance issue?

> so we have decided to use plat files instead of database, help me how to
> create a file and to store users Inside this file, when the nas send and
> accounting start the user info must be stored in this file please help.

  You can use "detail" files.  See the detail module.  This is well documented.

  But the better solution is to find out *why* the database has performance issues.  Then, fix that.

  Does the database have hundreds of millions of rows?  Are the indexes missing?  What, exactly, is going on?