error when adding Primary-DNS

J E H A N Z A I B jehanzaib.kiani at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 22:35:53 CET 2017

Thanks Alan.

Not inventing, I am reading the guide from Juniper website.
https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/reference/general/aaa-access-message-attributes.html

Primary-DNS and Secondary-DNS are supported by Junos.

do you think I should add into dictionary ? which file is this? I am
using *FreeRADIUS
Version 3.0.13*

--
Regards,