(pfSense + Android): eap_tls: ERROR: TLS Alert read:fatal:certificate unknown + eap_tls: ERROR: TLS_accept: Failed in SSLv3 read client certificate A + eap_tls: ERROR: Failed in __FUNCTION__ (SSL_read)

Tommy Scheunemann net at arrishq.net
Wed Dec 27 15:28:42 CET 2017

Hi,

a simple:

cat your_server_cert.crt your_root.ca > server.crt

should do it so the full chain of your root + your server certificate is
provided.
For the client side exporting the client cert, client private key and your
CA into a PKCS12, then importing it on your Android device should do it.

---
Sent from my iP... nah, sent from my coffee machine