v3.0.11 Radmin problem

LABAT, Xavier xavier.labat at axione.fr
Wed Feb 1 18:26:13 CET 2017

Hi Alan,

> your issues are probably fixed since then...so try 3.0.12 first to see if all is well, if not THEN submit a fix. 3.0.10 in itself wont get fixed.
Unfortunetaly I encounter the same problems with version 3.0.12 :

[proxyRadius ~]# radmin
radmin version 3.0.12, built on Nov  3 2016 at 13:57:32 - FreeRADIUS Server administration tool.
Copyright (C) 2008-2016 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License v2.
radmin> debug condition User-Name == "toto at foo"
radmin> show debug condition
&User-Name == "toto at foo"

[proxyRadius ~]# radmin
radmin: Error in socket: No such file or directory
[proxyRadius ~]# radmin
radmin: Error in socket: Broken pipe

[proxyRadius ~]# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/radiusd status
radiusd is running as pid 39750.
[proxyRadius ~]#
[proxyRadius ~]#
[proxyRadius ~]# radmin
radmin: Error in socket: Broken pipe
[proxyRadius ~]#
[proxyRadius ~]#
[proxyRadius ~]# radmin
radmin: Error in socket: Broken pipe
[proxyRadius ~]# radmin -f /usr/local/var/run/radiusd/radiusd.sock
radmin version 3.0.12, built on Nov  3 2016 at 13:57:32 - FreeRADIUS Server administration tool.
..
radmin>

[proxyRadius ~]# radmin
radmin: Error in socket: Broken pipe

We still have errors when we start 2 times radmin and the worst is to have all requests when we set a debug condition.
Do you think it could be a configuration problem ? Is there other reports about similar radmin problems ?

Regards.

Xavier