v3.0.11 Radmin problem

LABAT, Xavier xavier.labat at axione.fr
Thu Feb 2 10:28:20 CET 2017

Hi,

I also upgraded radius in version 3.0.12, not just radmin :
radiusd -v
radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.12, for host amd64-portbld-freebsd10.2, built on Nov  3 2016 at 13:57:27
FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.12

I didn't see previous subject about this problem. Can anyone in the list  could tell me if they encounter same problems ?
Unable to launch radmin
[proxyRadius ~]# radmin
radmin: Error in socket: Broken pipe
or
radmin: Error in socket: No such file or directory

"&" before the condition and all requests are logged
radmin> show debug condition
&User-Name == "toto at foo"

Thanks.

Xavier