Session-Timeout Problem

Selahattin Cilek selahattin_cilek at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 04:23:58 CET 2017

I ran the server in debug mode and captured the packets transferred
between FreeRADIUS and NAS. I turned my Windows 7 laptop on ran the command:
ping 192.168.2.1 -t -l 65500
and then waited for 21 minutes to pass. Then I shut down the laptop.

  I have attached 3 files: tcpdump.txt, debug.txt and mysql.txt. I
believe this should be more than enough to understand what is going on,
but I don't know where to look.

Thank you all in advance.

On 02.02.2017 23:01, Selahattin ÇİLEK wrote:
> tcpdump -n -vvv -i em1 src or dst host 192.168.2.1 or 192.168.2.3 and
> src or dst port 1812 or 1813

---