freeRadius dynamic vlan unifi AP

Brian Candler b.candler at pobox.com
Sun Feb 12 17:59:17 CET 2017

On 12/02/2017 08:05, Jan-Christoph Fuchs wrote:
> My AP: Unifi AP AC Pro (it is round) Version 3.4.14.3413 (I am confused, I made upgrade via Controller yesterday so firmwareversion should be 3.7.xxx)
>
> My Controller: 5.3.11

Indeed.

The 3.4 firmware is pretty ancient, and I think may be from the 4.x
controller which was before when the RADIUS-assigned VLAN feature was
added:

https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Updates-Blog/UniFi-4-8-18-is-released/ba-p/1555743

Controller 5.4.11 is now just out, and it gives firmware 3.7.39. However
the 5.3.11 controller should also be fine for RADIUS-assigned VLANs.

So I think you need to sort out first why your firmware isn't upgrading.

Regards,

Brian.