Using multiple databases on the same freeRadius instance

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 09:26:29 CET 2017

Hi,

The quickest way is to create two named instances of the sql module like
this:

sql sql_first_database {
  driver = "..."
  .... #rest of the db config
}

sql sql_second_database {
  driver = "..."
  .... #rest of the db config
}

and then, instead of calling 'sql' module call your own ones:

sql_first_database
sql_second_database

you can also use them in xlat:

%{sql_first_database:INSERT INTO .... }