v3.0.11 Radmin problem

LABAT, Xavier xavier.labat at axione.fr
Wed Feb 15 16:58:03 CET 2017

Hi Alan,

Thanks to answer.
The problem is not the log file but the fact that there is still records in it even if the debug condition is empty :
> radmin> show debug condition
>
> radmin>

When I don't set a log file in radmin, all records are send in ${logdir}/radius.log.

We can't use Radmin to debug because it sends all requests (approximately 15 requests/s just for authentication) in my debug file even if I set a condition :
radmin> show debug condition

radmin> debug condition User-Name == "toto at foo"
radmin> show debug condition
&User-Name == "toto at foo"
radmin>

I don't understand why it adds a "&" before the condition ? How can I remove it ?

Xavier