v3.0.11 Radmin problem

LABAT, Xavier xavier.labat at axione.fr
Wed Feb 15 18:17:00 CET 2017

>> radmin> show debug condition
>> &User-Name == "toto at foo"
>> radmin>
>>
>> I don't understand why it adds a "&" before the condition ? How can I remove it ?

>  You don't.  See "man unlang".  The "&" says it's an attribute reference.
Okay.. Sorry, I understand now... It's very clear with a double condition :
radmin> debug condition '(User-Name == "toto at foo") || (NAS-IP-Address == 192.168.1.1)'
radmin> show debug condition
&User-Name == "toto at foo" || &NAS-IP-Address == 192.168.1.1

>> We can't use Radmin to debug because it sends all requests (approximately 15 requests/s just for authentication on our server) in my debug file even if I set a condition :

>  That shouldn't happen.  It doesn't happen for me.

It seems that I'm the only one who encounter the problem but I don't know how to debug/resolv it.
I'll try to install freeradius3.0.12 with "pkg" and not with FreeBSD "ports". I'll let you know if it's better.

Thanks.

Xavier