Maximum number of virtual servers?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Feb 15 20:31:42 CET 2017

> On Feb 15, 2017, at 2:25 PM, Clayton Knorr <clayton.knorr at nuspire.com> wrote:
>
> We're going to have lots of users from different organizations in one LDAP directory and virtual servers would be a way to have a different basedn when searching for the user accounts for each organization. It isn't a necessity just one option we're looking at.

  Have everyone login with their email address.  Then, you can qualify the LDAP lookups by domain names.

  That's a lot easier than the alternative...

  The main reason to use different virtual servers is because you have wildly different policies for each organization.  If the policies are similar and data driven... just put the information in a database, and select it by domain name.