Group membership by SSID

Ethariel ethariel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 12:04:33 CET 2017

Hello to all again,

FreeRADIUS Version 2.2.8, for host x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, built on Apr
5 2016 at 13:40:43
I've got two SSID (Name_Lan and Name_Perso).
Freeradius authentication using Active Directory (working fine, with
and without require-membership-of)

I wish to have a variable in modules/mschap linked to SSID.

--require-membership-of=DOMAIN/Group1 for Name_Lan
--require-membership-of=DOMAIN/Group2 for Name_Perso

I don't find how to replace Group1 and Group2 with a variable (which
variable ?).
As I understand the unlang doc I cannot create new variables.

I've also try to duplicate mschap module in mschap_perso and
mschap_lan, then modify sites-available/default (and inner-tunnel) to
add a test in authenticate section with :
rewrite.called-station-id
if (Called-Station-Id == "Name_Lan") {
    mschap_lan
}
but the is a syntax conf error when starting freeradius.

TL;DR : how to test user group in AD based on SSID ?

Thks a lot for any help/hint