Accounting on 2 tables

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:43:01 CET 2017

Thanks.

BTW, is there a way to distinguish instances in Radius server for
accounting i.e. for asterisk use instance1 and opensips use instance2?

Currently using NAS table for radius client setup.

id nasname shortname type ports secret server community description
1 10.0.0.0/8 Company other 5060 hatuiks \N \N RADIUS Client
2 10.3.120.100 TestSIP04 other 5060 hatuiks04 \N \N RADIUS Client

Please advise and share any supported document related to above case as I'm
newbie in Freeradius.