2 Factor Authentication

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jan 5 00:35:19 CET 2017

On Jan 4, 2017, at 6:17 PM, Dudás Péter <peter.pdudas at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't see any difference in the reply - checked the logs.

  Then the NAS should do the same thing in both cases.

> With this I was able to login from and Android phone.
> MPPE encryption type I changed to Required (at module mschap) - but as you
> can see it is working with that as well.

  Please be clear about "working".  There are multiple pieces involved.

  If the Access-Accepts are the same in both cases, then the NAS should behave the same in both cases.

 And there is no way that adding a simple program to be executed will make the NAS misbehave.

  Something else is going wrong.  Find that, and the problem will be fixed.