relay in background?

Alan Batie alan at peak.org
Thu Jan 5 00:37:06 CET 2017

A while back, I setup a couple of radacct relays for archiving using the
new mechanism, however occasionally the archive server is slow (the
reason we moved the archival process to another server to start with),
and it's impacting the primary because it doesn't respond until the
proxying is done.  With radrelay, this is done independently and it
doesn't matter if it gets a little behind.  Is there a way to make the
builtin mechanism behave in the same way?  If not, I'm going to
resurrect radrelay...