Permission Denied buffered Sql

Arnab Roy arnabroy at mail.com
Tue Jan 10 21:10:20 CET 2017

   Hi Alan,

   Ok just so that I have it clear in my head did you mean the buffered
   sql server supports post-auth update i.e. I can define in
   /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/buffered-sql

   post-auth {
                   sql
           }

   statement in the buffered sql virtual server and then add detail in
   the

   Post-Auth-Type REJECT {
   detail

   Like so and it will update sql on a buffered basis or you are simply
   referring to

   Post-Auth-Type REJECT {
   sql

   Apologies before hand I am very new to FR and still getting my head
   around to all the structure etc.

   Many Thanks
   Arnab