Make Failing during installation of Radius server version 3.0.12

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jan 17 15:39:02 CET 2017

  You need to send messages to ONE list only.  Not both users && -devel lists.

> On Jan 17, 2017, at 7:49 AM, Javed <jaakhtar at cisco.com> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
>
> I solved the previous error related to permission denied and it was the file install-sh was not made executable and then later in order to complete make I solved some issues which made it stopped. Now I am struck in this

  You're using binaries of one major version (probably v4) with configuration files from another one (v3).

  Don't do that.

  Delete EVERYTHING you've done, including all binaries, libraries, installed configuration files.

  Then, re-install from scratch.  Use a "tar.gz" file from an official release.