Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 140, Issue 43

firing neurons firingneurons at mail.com
Thu Jan 19 17:53:43 CET 2017

   Thank you.

   I will update here after trying it. I used unlang to do the disconnect
   on data exaustion, for now atleast.

   FN
   Message: 2
   Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 19:56:15 +0100
   From: "firing neurons" <firingneurons at mail.com>
   To: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org
   Subject: Re: Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 140, Issue 40
   Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 20:32:54 -0500
   From: Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
   <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>
   Subject: Re: attribute overflow from sql query in unlang
   On Dec 20, 2016, at 7:32 PM, firing neurons <firingneurons at mail.com>
   wrote:
   > Why is their an overflow in the first case? I am using radius3
   Because Tmp-Integer is a 32-bit integer.
   > The same query is used by the relevant sqlcounter module and it works
   > as expected and doesn't overflow.
   >
   > I am trying to send CoA disconnect to the NAS after the user exhuasts
   > their data with sql and unlang logic in accounting section.
   >
   > I also tried simply using the reply attribute Mikrotik-Total-Limit
   but
   > the the NAS also expected Mikrotik-Total-Limit-Gigawords.
   >
   > The sqlcounter I made simply sent overflown value in
   > Mikrotik-Total-Limit and hence lmit of more than 4Gb couldn't be
   > enforced.
   Use a 64-bit attribute. e.g. Tmp-Integer64
   > Any way I can send the extra reply attribute from the sqlcounter?
   You will need to manually split Tmp-Integer64 into two different 32-bit
   attributes.
   Alan DeKok.
   ------------------------------
   ------------------------------
   Message: 3
   Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 14:53:14 -0500
   From: Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
   <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>
   > On Dec 21, 2016, at 1:56 PM, firing neurons <firingneurons at mail.com>
   wrote:

   > I used a Tmp-String-x and that also fixed it.
   >
   > About spliting the Tmp-Integer64 for sqlcounter reply name, where
   would
   > I split this?
   In "unlang", right after you call the sqlcounter module.
   > Can I just put two reply attributes in sqlcounter? May be do the math
   > there?
   No. The sqlcounter module has one counter.
   > or updating the reply list with the two attributes, calculating their
   > value using expr in unlang is the only way?
   Yes.