Windows 8.1 Wi-Fi client handshake failure REVISITED

Herwin Weststrate freeradius at herwinw.nl
Sun Jan 22 21:54:12 CET 2017

On 01/22/17 10:05, ChoongHotmail Kim wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I've been having issues with my Windows 8.1 laptop as well as my Windows
> 10 laptop when trying to connect to my FreeRADIUS server via EAP-TTLS.

I've been trying that setup about two years ago, and couldn't get it to
work. IIRC the supplicant of Windows 8.1 supports TTLS, but could only
send EAP inside the TTLS tunnel (haven't tested it with Windows 10).
EAP-PEAP worked out of the box, and there were no real benefits in
choosing TTLS over PEAP, so we just ignored it.

--
Herwin Weststrate