Proposal for online users

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jan 23 14:50:28 CET 2017

> On Jan 23, 2017, at 8:10 AM, Haviaras Kostas <koshalirod at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for your response, Alan DeKok, my point is that I want to have limit
> at the online users. When let's say the online users is 100, to reject
> every new request.

  My point is that the information you need is in the SQL database.  Use an SQL SELECT statements to count the number of online users, and then reject the new one if there's more than 100 online.

  FreeRADIUS does *not* provide you with a pre-packaged solution to every single thing you want to do.  It has solutions for most common cases (e.g. accounting in radacct).

  If you want a custom solution, you need to understand all of the pieces, and then design / build the solution yourself.