Authorize based on Calling-Station-ID | Auth-type issue

Koos Myburgh koos at rsaweb.co.za
Tue Jan 24 12:42:58 CET 2017

Hi Alan,

I have added it to the authorize section and it works as expected. What would be the best way to get the full reply attributes from the sql radreply table other than setting the reply items for each attribute one by one?:

if (Calling-Station-Id == "%{sql:SELECT CallingStationId FROM `radcheck` WHERE CallingStationId = %{Calling-Station-ID}}") {
update control {
Auth-Type := Accept
}
update reply {
Framed-Ip-Address := "%{sql:SELECT staticip FROM `radreply` WHERE CallingStationId = %{Calling-Station-ID}}"
Cisco-AVPair := "%{sql:SELECT dnsservers FROM `radreply` WHERE CallingStationId = %{Calling-Station-ID}}"

Is there a way to call the "authorize_reply_query" from the sql module to get the reply items?

Regards
Koos