buffered-sql problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jan 25 20:58:13 CET 2017

On Jan 25, 2017, at 2:19 PM, Jouni Soini via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

>> So "test1" is written to the detail file, and then some time later, read from the detail file, and written to SQL.
>
> my whole point was that "test1" is skipped. it is not written to database. it's sql logs even doesn't exist in debug.

  You didn't show that in the debug output.  I can only go by what you post.

> only "test2" which is the following accounting request is written to sql.

  Again, the *full* debug log is useful here.  If you say that the debug log does (or doesn't) show something, then post the log.  Not *part* of the log which doesn't show what you said.

  The server doesn't randomly skip entries in the detail file.  If something is skipped, there's a reason.  And the reason is in the debug log.