buffered-sql problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jan 30 16:48:26 CET 2017

On Jan 30, 2017, at 9:46 AM, Jouni Soini via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
> I was hoping you help fix this issue.

  I can't magically reach into your system and figure out what's wrong.

  This open source software.  If you don't care enough to track down bugs that affect you, then I don't care about those bugs, either.

> when I switch to direct sql module, it works fine.
> so there is definitely some issue with buffered-sql

  If only there was some way to track down the problem and fix it.  Oh well.  You've made it clear that you're not interested in doing that.  So I'm not interested either.