Two Auth-Types found but only one defined.

Cooper, Tom TCooper at fnb.co.za
Tue Jul 4 11:39:45 CEST 2017

Hi All,

I get this error when running freeradius in debug mode:

(6) Found Auth-Type = ntlm_auth
(6) Found Auth-Type = Accept

(6) ERROR: Warning:  Found 2 auth-types on request for user.

(6) Auth-Type = Accept, accepting the user

Auth-Type Accept is not defined anywhere.

Also, when I test against radius using radclient it works fine, but when I test against it using an Azure client, for instance, it mangles the password completely.

Installed version is freeradius-3.0.4-8.el7_3.x86_64

Regards,

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/about-fnb/legal-matters/email-disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.