Freeradius request IP Addres another DHCP Server [Complete Subject]

Jean Tomaz jean_ts at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 5 20:01:51 CEST 2017

Hi,

It's possbile to configure the topology bellow:

[Client PPPoE>]<----->[NAS PPPoE]<----->[Freeradius]<----->[ISC DHCP Server]

1) The client pppoe resquest acess to NAS.
2) The NAS forward request the access to Freeradius.
3) The Freeradius authenticate the client and request the IP Address to ISC
DHCP Server
4) The Freeradius will response to NAS with fields bellow(example):
Auth-Type := Accept,
Service-Type = Framed-User,
Framed-Protocol = PPP,
Framed-IP-Address = {IP Address Assigned by ISC DHCP Server},
Framed-IP-Netmask = {Netmask Assigned by ISC DHCP Server}
I wan't to use mysql with backend(ippool).

My freeradius version is 2.2.5.(Raspbian GNU/Linux 8 - Jessie) used in my
test enviroment.

Best regards, Jean