Stuck on EAP-challenge remote client version 3.0.15

Mathieu Devos mathieu.devos at intopalo.com
Wed Jul 19 16:26:19 CEST 2017

Hello,

Finally managed to get the full installation running, and got a local
user test to pass the system.
This works very smoothly with user-identity and user-password.

The commands that work are the following:
radtest alice alice localhost 0 testing123
radtest -t eap-md5 alice alice localhost 0 testing123

However trying to run this from a remote client passes the authorize,
however the autehnticate seems to get stuck in a challenge <> request
loop.

Pastebin of radiusd -X is available here: https://pastebin.com/ePFCQhtF

First ones are me remotely trying (with the built in test on the
client AP, and on my phone), last one is a straightforward radtest
localhost. Note that this same setup was used on freeradius 2.x in a
previous build and was confirmed to be working.

BR,
Mathieu