Arris CMTS attributes

Kalil de A. Carvalho kalilac at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 15:34:53 CEST 2017

Hello all.

I'm trying configure a FreeRADIUS to centralize all my devices
authentication, it is a simple configuration, I guess. But one of my
vendors is Arris and my device is a CMTS, more
specifically CMTS_V08.02.01.07. What I want to do is just pass the user
level but I looked for this attributes and not found in any site. I tryed
to search some examples but I did not have any sucesses.
Does any one has this kind of configuration, more precisely, one example of
the users file?

Here my environment:

S.O: CentOS 7
FreeRADIUS version: Version 3.0.4, for host x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu

Best regards

--
Atenciosamente,
Kalil de A. Carvalho