TCP - FR3 client/server connection timeout

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jul 21 14:46:23 CEST 2017

On Jul 21, 2017, at 8:28 AM, Edelberto Franco <esilva at midiacom.uff.br> wrote:
> We were changed "idle_timeout" and other parameters in 'limit block' to 'tls' virtual server to high numbers (and infinite too), but TCP connection in case (2) keeps to be finalized

  Then:

a) read the debug output to see why FreeRADIUS is closing the connection

b) read the debug output to see why the client is closing the connection

  There's no magic here.  ALL of the information you need to solve the problem is in the debug output.  All you need to do is read it.

  If you don't understand it, post it here.  This isn't complicated.  We ask DAILY for people to post debug output, and for some reason, a significant percentage of them refuse.