Questions pam_radius and accounting logs

Junk XL junkxl at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 20:42:35 CEST 2017

What i expected to see was the sudo commands issued, rather than just a start/stop packet and 'sudo' in the NAS identifier.
However i understand PAM's limitations, and half expected that to be the issue, but wasn't sure if enabling something like pam_tty_audit was required.

Thank you for the clarification.

Kind Regards,

GR