user group allowed just a specific device.

Kalil de A. Carvalho kalilac at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:06:25 CEST 2017

Hello Allan

Thanks again for your reply.

I don't now why put it is not working and the out put show me this
information: Cannot cast virtual attribute Packet-Src-IP-Address

I looked on man ulang and did not find any think about this error.

But I'm using your firt sugestion and add "or" for IP's and finished with
"and" for groups. Like this every think is working fine.

Thank you very mutch.

Best regards.

--
Atenciosamente,