Ways to simplify configs?

Jonathan Gazeley jonathan.gazeley at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jul 27 13:35:12 CEST 2017

Hi Dan,

Seconded, FreeRADIUS is a complex beast (by necessity). I wrote a Puppet
module that manages a full FreeRADIUS installation, configures modules,
proxying etc. It manages most parts are Puppet resources but the
extra-complex bits (e.g. virtual servers) can be deployed from Puppet as
flat files. You should only need a couple of those. It's pretty
full-featured but there are one or two omissions that I can add if
people need them.

https://forge.puppet.com/jgazeley/freeradius

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,