Freeradius 3.0.12 EAP TLS Problem

Seniha S. ÖZTEMİZ TULGAR seniha.oztemiz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 16:18:19 CEST 2017

Hello,

I created new certificates with files under freeradius/3.0/certs and
changed paths of certificates to /etc/freeradius/3.0/certs in eap and
inner-eap files.

but even with the default configuration (certificate paths pointing to
/etc/ssl), I get the same error message. (no shared cipher)

I changed cipher list (ALL:COMPLEMENTOFALL,etc.) in the aforementioned
files; the same error.

Any debug suggestions, please ; I am stuck.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,