Version 3.0.14 has been released

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk
Fri Jun 2 12:59:42 CEST 2017

All's well, Alan, thank you :-)

Will try to roll out a new version to our Project Moonshot repo soon.

With Regards

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT
No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower
Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.

From:  Freeradius-Users
<freeradius-users-bounces+stefan.paetow=jisc.ac.uk at lists.freeradius.org>
on behalf of Stefan Paetow <stefan.paetow at jisc.ac.uk>