Freeradius 3.0.14 - Enable SQLite

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jun 8 14:32:47 CEST 2017

On Jun 8, 2017, at 8:15 AM, Stabla, Daniel <dstabla at materna.de> wrote:

> The directory is not the problem, the value is:
>
> libdir = /usr/local/lib64:/usr/local/lib
>
> The problem is, that the lib is called /usr/local/lib64/rlm_sql_sqlite.so and we don't know why.

  That's how Linux libraries work...

 The "libdir" directive says "search for libraries in /usr/local/lib64, and also /usr/local/lib"

  The library itself is  /usr/local/lib64/rlm_sql_sqlite.so, which means it's a file called rlm_sql_sqlite.so, in the directory /usr/local/lib64/

  This is basic Unix system administration.

> An installation with these steps leads us to this error:

  You don't show any errors.

  Run the server in debug mode as suggested in the FAQ, "man" page, web pages, and pretty much daily on this list.

  If you aren't clear on how Unix directories and libraries work, it's best to have someone else read the debug messages.  Right now, you're looking in entirely the wrong place.