Freeradius 3.0.14 - Enable SQLite

Stabla, Daniel dstabla at materna.de
Thu Jun 8 16:08:11 CEST 2017

 >   Find out where the sqlite library is, and ensure that your dynamic
linker can load it.

These are the only sqlite-libs on my system.

testsystem:~ # locate sqlite.so

/opt/src/freeradius-server-3.0.14/build/lib/.libs/rlm_sql_sqlite.so
/opt/src/freeradius-server-3.0.14/build/lib/local/.libs/rlm_sql_sqlite.so
/usr/local/lib64/rlm_sql_sqlite.so

They are different named to the needed "/usr/local/lib64/rlm_sqlite.so".
And no, I didn't rename them.

 > OK, you've moved things around in the mods-enabled/sql file and
 > broken it.
These are comments, the lines don't hurt, but will move them to right
position.

Kind regards.

D. Stabla