MSCHAPV2 NTLM Auth and Smbv2/3

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jun 8 16:45:53 CEST 2017

On Jun 8, 2017, at 10:41 AM, Arnab Roy <arnabroy at mail.com> wrote:

>   I am not blaming anyone or trying to make this anyone's problem.

  Asking us to solve a problem which can only be solved by your AD administrator is making it our problem.

>   Before I leave everyone in peace what about when we don't use ntlm_auth
>   but directly use winbind pipe  ?

  That still ends up using ntlm.

  When I said the only solution was to talk to your AD administrator, that's what I meant.

  Now go convince your AD administrator to fix the problem.

  There is nothing that FreeRADIUS or Samba can do to fix the problem.  I've already said that, and I won't say it again.