Terminate EAP-TTLS then proxy

adrian.p.smith at bt.com adrian.p.smith at bt.com
Tue Jun 13 10:19:21 CEST 2017

Thanks for the tips, this has got me a lot further. My default server now does the EAP work and passes the Access-Request to the inner-tunnel, but I think I need one last thing as it doesn't want to proxy it:

server inner-tunnel {
# Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[chap] returns noop
[mschap] Found MS-CHAP attributes.  Setting 'Auth-Type  = mschap'
++[mschap] returns ok
[IPASS] Looking up realm "passpoint" for User-Name = "passpoint/adrian"
[IPASS] Found realm "passpoint"
[IPASS] Adding Realm = "passpoint"
[IPASS] Proxying request from user adrian to realm passpoint
[IPASS] Preparing to proxy authentication request to realm "passpoint"
++[IPASS] returns updated
[suffix] Request already proxied.  Ignoring.
++[suffix] returns ok
[eap] No EAP-Message, not doing EAP
++[eap] returns noop
++[files] returns noop
++[expiration] returns noop
++[logintime] returns noop
++[pap] returns noop
} # server inner-tunnel

Do I need to somehow reset the proxy state?

Thanks in advance,

Adrian