from freeradius 2 to freeradius 3 - Problems with unlang script

hans.bornemann at tu-dortmund.de hans.bornemann at tu-dortmund.de
Mon Jun 26 15:22:05 CEST 2017

Hi,

we are using a separate password for wlan user, we called it
wlan-nt-password.

in freeradius 2 config we do a little check if the wlan password is set for
the user
and set it as the nt-password for authentication.

This works with no problems.

in freeradius 3 i got:
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-wlan-peap[18]: Failed parsing
expanded string:
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-wlan-peap[18]:
%{check:wlan-NT-Password}
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-wlan-peap[18]:   ^ Unknown module

-----------

if ("%{check:wlan-NT-Password}" == "") {        # ist im SQL-Server ein
WLAN-Passwort gefunden worden?

# Ab Stichtag Authentifizierung ohne WLAN-Password verbieten.
                update config {                 # nein, User ablehnen
                    Auth-Type := Reject
        else {
                update config {                         # ja, also
NT-Passwort mit WLAN-Passwort ueberschreiben,
                                                        # damit mschapv2
gegen das WLAN-Passwort authentifiziert.
                    NT-Password := "%{check:wlan-NT-Password}"

regards
Hans