Migration how to

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jun 28 14:49:41 CEST 2017

On Jun 28, 2017, at 3:31 AM, Olivier <Olivier.Nicole at cs.ait.ac.th> wrote:

> I am migrating my configuration from FreeRadius 2 to 3 and I am
> struggling to go ahead.
>
> I am not really sure what is in the working configuration, nor why it is
> there.
>
> Does it exist some how to to help doing the migration?

  http://networkradius.com/freeradius-documentation/

  Read the "FreeRADIUS Technical Guide" for information on how FreeRADIUS works.

  Then, read raddb/sites-available/README for information on what is different between v2 and v3.

  Everything that *isn't* mentioned in that README should be pretty much the same in v2 and v3.