Any training sessions available for understanding and configuring radius server

Martin Pauly pauly at hrz.uni-marburg.de
Fri Mar 10 13:58:38 CET 2017

On 05.03.2017 21:20, bbnlradius wrote:
> Hi,
> Can any one please do let me know if there is any good classes available for administration/performance tuning/HA etc.

Hm, there's a pretty good German one which I attended a
couple of years ago (same speaker as now):
http://www.linuxhotel.de/kurs/radius/

But let me guess: You are located in India?
And would prefer English as class language?
But if you're willing to travel _that_ far,
go ahead and ask them to hold it in English ...
Some weeks ago, they only had two participants
for the upcoming April event and were looking
for more.

Good Luck, Martin

--
   Dr. Martin Pauly     Phone:  +49-6421-28-23527
   HRZ Univ. Marburg    Fax:    +49-6421-28-26994