Support Ntdomain and Suffix For Ad authentication

Arnab Roy arnabroy at mail.com
Sat Mar 11 17:29:45 CET 2017

   Hi ,

   I am just trying to see if its possible to get usernames of both
   formats to authenticate on FR. Based on the howto
   here http://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/freeradius-active-directory-integ
   ration-howto

   It seems to be either or in the mschap module. I tried a few
   combination like so in the username expansion

--username=%{%{mschap:User-Name}:-00} --> Domain\username works , but username at d
omain breaks because we are not passing the Stripped username

--username=%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{%{User-Name}:-None}} user at domain works but
 domain\user breaks.

   Any way I can combine the above to expansions and support both username
   formats ..

   Your help is appreciated.

   Many Thanks
   Arnab