Sending Access-Challenge instead of Access-Accept using MS-CHAPv2

Lasse Odden lasse.odden at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 14:47:18 CET 2017

I tried to add the same MS-CHAP2-Success attribute in the Access-Accept
that the mschap modules sendt in the first authentication process where I
had replaced the Access-Accept with an Access-Challengeand, and this
worked.
So I guess I can save the attribute and then send it again if the passcode
is verified, but this does not seem like a very good solution.
But on the other hand, the encryption of the users passwords are needed.

Do you see any other clever way to solve this?